Thursday, August 13, 2009

United We Stand (So they say)

Urrgggh... Back in the days that symbol to the left (in some cases to the right:) was the most secure position one can hold in the government. (paid vacation, benefits, sick days annual leave etc..) No Caucasian men or women wanted this job back then either because it consist of "hard labor". Since early this year when the recession started hitting hard, there have been more Caucasian applying for a spot in the Postal Service than any other race. Things that make me go humm.. I know why they want in. It's because a lot of the office jobs have been given them pink slips, and only government jobs are secure right now well so they say I know different because i have worked there over 4 years now and even tho that is not very long it's long enough to know that things are getting bad it the postal service department. I love my job and I would not want to work anywhere else. But as of lately every time I see that damn eagle on the side of the trucks I want to shoot it. (LOL) It's not the job that is bad it's the people that works at the job that makes the job bad. Yeah I had a bad day, but am home now I just had to get that out. Have a lovely evening everyone----{--@ Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. lol I wont let them get to me. I just blog about it and smoke a cigarette either way I have to go back the next day and deal with there B.S
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Remember that Your work will pay off one day.

    Awesome Blog!
    Thanks for the comments.
    I'm Following.

    Thanks Again,
    C.Williams
    http://g1status.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope the upcoming mass changes with the postal system don't affect you. you already know it is going to be utter foolishness when the post offices start closing and postal personnel have to go down to the unemployment office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has began already, they have been abolishing the "higher level" employees the office jobs, (supervisors, managers) and so fort. It will be a few years before they get to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopefully the economy will turn around and they come up with some innovative ideas before that happens. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i hope so as well, From what I hear, the economy is slowly picking up, which is a good thing. But in the process the postal service took a BIG hit.

    ReplyDelete

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!