Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Judgmental Bloggers" Part II

I want to touch this topic again because I felt like I generalized the word "Judgmental". In this day and age people judge everything and everyone, I don't think it's necessary to judge. As Gods children we all were created different, no man or women thinks the same. My favorite saying in life is "Only God Can Judge me", and I think that's the realist shit I have ever heard. Judging whether someone is right or wrong, bad or good is the type of judging that is unnecessary by us. Judging should also not be confused with opinions. Opinions is something that everyone is entitled to have. Right or wrong? To clear the air according to Wikipedia Judgmental: Generally refers to the considered evaluation of evidence in the formation of making a decision. Opinion: Is a belief that may or may not be backed up with evidence, but which cannot be proved with that evidence. It is normally a subjective statement and may be the result of an emotion or an interpretation of facts; people may draw opposing opinions from the same facts. In my humble opinion I think we the people should keep it at opinions, and stop Judging each other.

2 comments:

  1. hey wassup..im diggin ur blog..follow me on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Boy do I agree! I love this post!! Im following.
    man, i think if the world was just a little less judgmental, how much better it would be!? Less judgment=less sterotyping=less racism=a more united country/world!

    ReplyDelete

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!