Saturday, August 8, 2009

Here We Go Again

I thought I was going to get a break today, to my surprise starting from 4am-5pm I received a total of seventy five (75) calls from, yes you guessed it "The Psycho". She is so immature for here age. Today I pinched her nerve (fuck it I was bored myself) I mentioned her ghetto children names Papoose and Gizmo. Isn't Gizmo the head gremlin from the movie "Gremlins". Lawrd please forgive me. LOL So she goes off telling me "I guess he (My sons father) didn't tell you, am Bipolar from the stroller." I wanted to laugh so hard when I heard that am wondering if she trying to get a record deal over the phone jack, she is so lame. 30 years old 2 kids and this is how she acts. Some women need to start off with animals (cats dogs, birds etc...) before they go having children. I am sorry to say this but I pity her children. I real do, pure soul. Any who have a lovely weekend and know that somebody loves you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. she should be beat for naming her children Papoose and Gizmo. wtf?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow.."Bipolar from the stroller" Why would anyone want to admit that they are almost psycho... Like psych is my major and all so I know the really definition of bipolar..She just told you..You know I suffer from extreme cases of fluctuating mania and depression.. Who says that????
    As for her kids' names...No comment...lol

    ReplyDelete

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!