Sunday, August 2, 2009

The case of the 30 Year old Psycho

No the title is not referring to me :-) This is just a way for me to clear my mind. I was up last night messing around here on Blogger, I decided to sign off a little after 4am, I settled in my bed around 5am. My phone starts to ring the person hangs up. I have caller ID but at that time in the morning I wasn't calling anybody back, I figured it might be someone coming in from a party and might have called the wrong number. At 6am my phone rings again same number, same thing they hang up, at 7 am same thing at, 9 am same thing. So I came to the conclusion It was my sons father Ex-girlfriend. This girl/lady has be harassing me since late last year I'll tell you why. Early last year my son was spending the weekend by his fathers house. I called my son father cell phone to speak to my son. When I called a girl answered the phone at this time my sons father and this girl were supposedly separated. I found it strange that she was answering his phone. She starts asking me "why am I calling him", in total shock I actually answered her and told her I was calling to speak to my son. Well long story short she said he wasn't there, I said OK and hung up. From that day on this girl has been calling me seven times a day from morning to night *sick* The story behind this which I didn't find out until 4 months later is that, my Sons father was working at DHL and he had his uniform at her house he tried to retrieve it one night to go to work and she refused to give it to him. One weekend while my son was there she came over to his mother's house put the clothes in front of his mothers door steps and set the shit on fire.
~Blank Stare~
If that is not some sick shit I just don't know. From that day on it has been a disaster, she started stalking him, and just doing the most spiteful things you can think of. Remember I was telling you that she answered his phone , well it wasn't that he let her hold his phone, this Phsyco bitch forward all his calls to her phone,
~Blank Stare again~
Nobody on that side of the family told me this until 6 months after the fact. To top it all off I had to find out from his mother because anytime I asked him about it he would jump on the defense and get all upset. That make both of them sick. So now for 1 WHOLE YEAR this chick has been calling me almost everyday. 4 months ago she slowed down with the phone calls. The strange thing is that every time my son goes by his grandmother (the fathers mother) his ex-girlfriend calls. That tells me that he (my sons father) is still keeping in contact with this Physco. To wrap this all up am going to be the bigger women and keep ignoring her because people like that they feed off your anger and she is not worth my time. Love is Love Know that somebody Loves you ---{--@

2 comments:

  1. follow me neeshbfly.blogspot.com...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice blog..check out mine and follow..am following you ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!