Saturday, August 15, 2009

Men do the funniest things, Here's an example of one.

This is to funny to me.Sorry Dave i had to put you on blast. My friend is a single parent, he calls me up and says, "Nessa something is wrong with this ground beef," so I say "what happen to it?" He says, "it's slimy" I said 'well throw it out. I asked him "did you buy it like that?" " He said "no" then he continues to say "all I did was wash it." ~Blank Stare~ I was cracking up. I said "Dave you don't have to wash ground beef babe." LMAO. He says Oh! hey i guess we have to live and learn . Still LOL.

5 comments:

  1. You got to know how to cook the basics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you.
    and that is as basic as it gets.

    But He tried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dope blog..check out my blog neeshbfly.blogspot.com and if you like it follow me..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know i had to laugh when i read this. poor guy! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!