Monday, August 17, 2009

My Insomnia Free Weekend.

My weekend turned out to be fairly decent. Saturday started of pretty slow I didn't expect to go know where when I woke up that morning, but I got a phone call at 3pm from my crazy cousin telling me to come to Chucky Cheese to celebrate her youngest daughters birthday party. I would have went but she waited until 2 hours before she was ready to leave, to invite me out. A bitch like me is not good with last minute invites. I told her I may not be able to make it. Then she tells me that she will be having a get together in her basement after Chucky Cheese around 7pm So I said cool I can do that. I called my friend up to see if she would come with me and bring the kiddies( she has 4) she bailed on me, because it was last minute. I don't blame her. Well I went out & I had a blast with the little ones. They made me wish I was 3 or 4 years old again. They are so innocent and care free lol. After they cut the cake and everybody ate, I poured me a cup of Hennessy. I have not drank in 4 years so that thing went straight to my head. The party was over at 1am. I made my doggy bag and brought my tipsy behind home. I didn't have no case of Insomnia that night lol. And Sunday was my lazy day, I chillaxed on my couch all day. That's was my weekend in a nutshell. Have a lovely week everybody, Know that somebody Loves you ---{--@

4 comments:

  1. damn! that sounded like a relaxing weekend. i am glad that you did not have to deal with the insomnia issue. let's hope you can keep that chillaxing feeling for the entire week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like u had a good weekend:) Yeah, i dont like last minute invites either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Woodland last minute invites SUX lol

    ReplyDelete

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!