Friday, August 7, 2009

I don't want Cool Fool!

TGIF.
Have a great weekend. The summer is coming to a end, I didn't go to Maui this summer. Maybe it's would be better to go there in the winter. I think the climate stays the same all year round in Hawaii because there across the equator. They have a beach in Hawaii, called the Black Sand beach, It is beautiful. Black sand beach in Maui, Hawaii. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Villa in Hawaii Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Did you go on vacation this summer? If so do tell. Know that someone Loves you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like an incredible place! Love how the sand looks so gray. Living in Puerto Rico, I'm kinda used to the warm all year round weather, and it's much like Hawaii in that sense.

    I haven't gone on vacation this year, I was stuck working and well, now college starts again in a couple of weeks and I feel like I just saw my summer sail away, Le sigh...

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn my friend jus came back from hawaii i never been im so jealous..that black sand beach looks bonkers...


    www.keepitbusinessman.com

    ReplyDelete

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!