Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Stories of my Life...

She's at it again, the 30 years old Physco. This morning I let the answering machine pick up one of her many calls and she leave a lame ass message saying she is looking for Denise (mine you her name is Deniece), he gave her my number. Yeah right. Not only is she lame but she is a liar to. This stated at 6 o'clock this morning (mind you I went to bed after 4 this morning) and I just received another call at 8:16am. What a way to start my day off. I am on my 3rd cup of coffee you want one (lol) Have a lovely day and know that someone loves you.

11 comments:

  1. lol shame but dont let that bring down the rest of the day brush it off and start over ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog. yours is maxx dope fam. haven't really got a chance to look at the post because your right side is so active. I just might have to jock you....
    stay up.
    -THINKGOHARD

    www.twitter.com/thinkgohard

    www.thinkgohard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.. im confused.. who's the psycho lady? lmao

    thx for showin luv! nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL My sons father ex-girlfriend. I wrote a original post about the whole situation about 2 or 3 blogs ago

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow darling, I hope things start shining for you soon. oooh and I want some of that coffee please, lol. Know that someone also loves you back! =) Have a great day. =D

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. She needs help. pofessionally. women these days, especially ol 30yr old bitties. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Restraining order and a beat down. That's what she needs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to put a restraining order out on someone I don't know about. I don't know her last name, I don't know where she live, I don't even have a phone number for her. She calls me from multiple phones and the phone company be acting like they can't trace cell phones.
    My son father was steadily call my name and putting my business out there, I blame him for the B.S most of all.

    ReplyDelete

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!