Thursday, September 3, 2009

The way I see It

You know what,

This is the continuation to what I wrote on Sunday. Life has a way of knocking you on your arse. Once I heard a radio host ask a good question," Why do bad things happen to good people? During my life I asked that question a lot..

Then Reality kicks in; My sons Bishop once told a story about Adam and Eve When God made Adam he instructed him to do three things work, cultivate, protect. Down threw history men have always been measured by how hard they’ve worked and cultivated, by how well they protected there wives and children.

In the old days  women saw there men as conquers, providers, heroes. But some where along that changed. We (women) started becoming our own heroes. Maybe it was because our men forgot how to heroic or because we (women) didn’t want to be protected anymore or maybe it was from the  pain we had to endure during life. But whatevea the cause, the world took away a mans reason for being a man. They told him he wasn’t important anymore and when that happen it turned the whole world upside down!
This is from my (Gia's) POV.

Maybe am wrong it can just be the devil staying busy @ work what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!