Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trying to keep things in Motion

Waiting Pictures, Images and Photos

Going Google crazy last night paid off for me this morning, shew. I just got off the phone with the doctor that did the surgery on my mom in 2000, (another blessing is that the doctor himself answered the phone), What are the chances of that happening?! His receptionist happen to step out the office for a few so I got a chance to speak to him directly.

Anywho, he said he may be able to help get my moms Pathology reports to me, but as for the Paraffin Stained slides those were left at the hospital in the medical record department, which recently closed down in March 2008. I am not to sad because I truly think her doctor can find out what stage her cancer was at with the pathology report alone. It's better than nothing. After hanging up with the doc this morning, all I could say is " There is a God, because only he knows". smh, *whew*

Now I have to wait for his receptionist to get back in,
I should be getting a call back from the doctors office, hopefully before noon letting me know what is what with my mom reports. Hopefully it be good News. and  on that note let me go say a prayer.

Have a great day all, Oh I'll be back lol
Gia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!