Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday

What a difference a day makes. I am OK, I just have a lot of things going on I pop in my Boyz II Men CD today and I keep hitting the rewind button on this particular song (check title) the lyrics are on point right now, I `needed a piece of mind. There is so much going on in life and it's all happening so fast. One day everything is all good and the next day it can feel like you just got hit with a ton of brick & a shovel:)

As some of you already know (from my previous blog) my mom has been diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer which have spread to her bone within the past 10 years, due to her lack of acknowledging the deadly disease in the earlier stages and getting the right treatment she needed. Yesterday she found out she also has a rear Lung Disease called Pulmonary Fibrosis which causes the lungs to become scarred and stiffened. This stiffening may make it increasingly difficult for her to breathe.

I have watched my mom for years as she was getting ill but she was to head strong and the type of individual that does not listen to anybody or anyone. I love my mom dearly we did not get along one bit when I was growing up. Now that she has fallen ill I am all she has because her stubborn ways have driven all her close relatives away. Being the only child, all of her appointments and and doctor visits have to be scheduled by me a long with my responsibility of raising my 10 year old who demands 90% of my time. I have been praying day and night that things get better. As we all know God has this all written out and we have to take it one day at a time.

This is one of the 3 blogs that I will post here tonight I just really need to talk to someone and  I have no friends, there is no one for me to talk to. But my computer listens (lol) So I will blog. If any one take the time out to read this I just want to say Thank you for listening in advance have a blessed evening

>Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.
~Gia.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!