Monday, January 30, 2012

Your interesting and am interested! -True Man (Audio Only)

This is one of my favorite male groups, but I NEVER heard this track before. True Man offers True Love. I listened to the song about 5 times before I decided to post it. How many times have we (male or females) messed up what we have, looking outside our boundaries? Most of the time their right there in front of our face.
Ladies Are we ready for a True Man? (I am.)
Gentleman are you willing to give us True Love?
I got a true love baby, I need a true love
Someone treat me right
I don’t wanna fuss and fight
Give me true love baby, I need a true love
You can’t handle a true man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!