Monday, January 30, 2012

Don’t worry!

 



You can’t let things consume you, because if you think about things too long your a** will certainly be on some psycho ish. Here are a few examples of things that you can’t worry too much about because if you do you’ll never leave your Plucking house.(Or possibly find yourself in a padded room somewhere.)

Making new friends: I’m sure that many of us have that friend who has owed you 100 bucks since the last Heavy D album, acts like a horses a** whenever they had too much to drink – and embarrasses you by saying silly shit like how they collected every one of there farts in a glass jar since 97′ (maybe it’s just me) The person isn’t kept around because they are particularly great people, or they have something beneficial to offer, but simply because you know exactly what you’re getting with each scenario. The scary thing about making new friends, similar to the dating world somewhat, is having to break all ties with a person when you find out something rather shitty with them. “That mother plucker thinks Lil Wayne is a great lyricist “- I can’t hang with her any more lol, You know what, I still think too much in this category...

Fast Food Restaurants: Just think about it for a minute, all of the disheveled looking people you’ve seen working at your local fast food restaurants – I’d bet you dollars to donuts that you wouldn’t trust any of those individuals to do the most menial of tasks for you. She is adding on her fingers like a 3rd grader in math class before handing me my change. These are the people that we trust to handle our food, a slew of our future leaders – somehow we casually pay for our grub, knowingly chowing down on unhealthy food – not thinking about the dude who handled it who failed to wash his hands after an extremely busy bowel movement moments earlier. Thank god that I stopped thinking too much-

Sex: When you are quickly approaching your mid-30′s like I currently am, For a minute, think about all the scumbags that have conquered the”land”  (sorry am trying to keep the blog tasteful lol) before you – a rat pack of tyrants that consist of wanna-be "just add water” thugs, strippers, executives, dogs, hood rats that nerd at the old job that u gave a “mercy blow” to at a Christmas party, not to mention the three girls clitoris’ she was intimate with when she thought she was a lesbian, lol during her collegiate years. That’s why whenever a dude asks me how many men I’ve been with, I say: “I’m not going there, because if I answer then I’ll have to ask you how many women you’ve been with. If the answer is a bit too high for my tastes, our sexual experiences from now on will consist of you holding rosary beads in each hand as you Pluck me with a noticeable frown on your face.

Simple health check-ups: nothing is worse than going there for a clean bill of health and having the doctor voice some sort of concern. Case in point, a few months ago I had some blood tests that worried my doctor, he said that he wanted to run some more tests because of a colon (they tried to remove my appendix proior too because they werent sure smh) issue that he though I might have. I was scared shitless, I spent the better part of the next week or so drinking nothing but water(like it mattered at that point), having a hard time sleeping – I just knew that it had to be bad. Wouldn’t you know it, apparently he had misread some test, and my colon was surprisingly as healthy as ever. After threatening to kill the good doctor in the nicest way imaginable, I celebrated by rolling a dubee . 

What’s your least worry at the moment? Moral of the Blog Don’t worry to much ppl . Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!