Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Son.

A Parent sees a son through  so many ups and downs, it's true,  Through all the years until he's finally grown.  It starts with tender lullabies,  Then school, then proms--the time just flies...  And far too soon he's off and on his own.  His future holds so much in store,  And nothing's like it was before,  The change is sometimes hard to comprehend...  Son, My world's a wondrous place because your in it,  Your friendship is my most treasured one  Thank You for all the joy and all the laughter  And thank you for the love you've given me  My wish for you today and ever-after  Is that these blessings will be returned abundantly.                                                                     
   You're more than a son~you're a good friend as well~and I love you so very much.  Happy Birthday, Son

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!