Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Outcome.


This post consist of somethings that I have read on-line and what the doctors has told me. I may break it up into two pieces. Since my mom has been released from the hospital on the 14th, she had her first Oncologist visit yesterday. I was able to get her in and out because she was on oxygen and the staff they had yesterday actually gave a *Bleep*.

She is still taking the hormone pill call Estrogen which is suppose to stop the cancer from spreading, she has been complaining about feeling chest pain after she takes them. When we mentioned that to her doctor her response was good it is working *shrugs* Yesterday they decided to start the knew treatment along with the Estrogen pill, she has an appointment next week Wednesday at 8am to start chemotherapy by injection. When I came home from work today I Google the Chemotherapy treatment. The doc had mentioned to us yesterday that it may affect her kidney alongside the fact she will begin to feel very tried. So I asked if they can check to see if it will or will not affect her kidney before they started it. The treatment will be giving to her every 6 weeks if her kidneys can handle it.

On our way home yesterday she rested her head on my should and said Vanessa am scared... I rubbed her on her back and said don't worry ma I'll be right here with you. She made me feel so sad. But my good spirit is what keeps her going most days so I could not let her see my eyes...because she would she the pain in my eyes that women raised me she knows me oh to well..I'll be posting about the Chemotherapy by injection treatment in a few I found some good information I can link to also. I am so happy I can blog when I want to, If I kept all this inside I would probably bust...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!