Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Day in a Long Nutshell

It's one thing to see a lung disease that was already diagnosed, but another to see changes that no one predicted were there. The doctors are saying they see spots on my mothers Lungs, now I know for a fact that is not the medical terminology or diagnostics name for spotting on the lungs. So of course I went home to do my Google homework. I found out that spotting on the lungs can be multiple things ranging from not so serious problems, to very serious (as in lung cancer) lung problems. I don't know why the doctors are sugar coating her issues. This is going to be long...

My mom has trouble with her breathing and needs to be on oxygen 24/7 due to her lung issue. Doctors can not give her a biopsy to see exactly what the spots on her lungs are because she can go into cardiac arrests if they try to go in threw her mouth. Well hell I don't want that but I would like to know if this cancer has now spread to her lungs or not.

She has been in the hospital since 10/02-present and every piece of information i got i had to literally chase down a doctor to get it. Today I spoke the Social worker because her little high satiety ass was on vacy for 3 days while my mom has been sitting in that hospital bed for the past 3 days (am sorry I usually don't call people names but they are pissing me off). you would think she would have came in this morning and put together that information for my mom to get her oxygen tank and get the hell p out of there but know I call her around noon and she is telling me she has not gotten around to it yet. smh what the hell has she been doing all morning if my mom had her blood work in since Friday and she was qualified for the oxygen tank why is it that4 hours and 3 days later her paper work is not together and ready to go..ahhh man.

 She went ahead and applied for Medicaide because she is to young for Medicare. Medicaid is another one she had an appointment to take in her lease because she need documents to make sure she qualified well I had to fax the paper work for her because I called the office to let them know that she cannot make the appointment on the 7th because she has been hospitalized. They said it's okay just put her case worker name on the coversheet. fine 12:10am on 10/08 the lease got faxed i called her case worker this morning at 11am too business days later because they were closed Saturday and Sunday and there was a Holiday on Monday the lady has not went to the office to get the fax I was so pissed. I know our problem is know one else but these people get paid to do a job and they act as if they don't know what there job is sometimes and it is very annoying at time.

The reason why I guess I was so aggravated to was because my baby wasn't feeling good today I was at work unloading my 8am truck and I my supervisor called me and said V your son's school is on the line so when i get on the phone it was the Nurses office so apparently he has a little stomach bug nothing to serious just some aches. So I had to leave work at 9am to go and pick him up from school. I have been giving him hot ginger ale and lots of water he has been napping all day am not sure how he is going to feel tomorrow.

And on top of all of this my job is sending me for a random drug test between today and Thursday arrgghhh..

I don't wanna grow up...lol
Gia~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!