Friday, May 10, 2013

Even a small lighter can burn a bridge! Name that Lyric.

You can see that my city found me then put me on, To me that's amazing To you that's a quick check, with all disrespect let me say this...

I am a sinner Who's probably gonna sin again Lord forgive me Things I don't understand Sometimes I need to be alone.... Bitch don't kill my vibe. I can feel your energy from two planets away.I'm trying to keep it alive and not compromise the feeling we love You trying to keep it deprived and only co-sign what radio does. And I'm looking right past ya.

We live in a world, on two different axles You live in a world, you living behind the mirror I know what you scared of, the feeling of feeling emotions inferior This shit is vital....

Rather a seasonal name, I'll let the people know this is something you can blame On yourself you can remain, stuck in a box Ima break out and then hide every lock.

 My new year's resolution is to stop all the pollution Talk too motherfucking much, I got my drink I got my music I say Bitch don't kill my vibe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!