Saturday, April 6, 2013

Let em try to understand, Let em try, Let em try now, Name That Lyric...

And I done made it through the struggle, don't judge me What you say now, won't budge me Cuz where I come from, so often People you grew up with, layin in a coffin But I done made it through the pain in spite
It's my time now, my world, my life My life...Is a blunt to the head, a prayer for the dead Run around hustlin, scared of the feds They said death is eternal sleep but the only thing is you ain't really sure if you prepared for the bed So often we get merked in the head, instead of big money They got big momma hurtin instead fuck it, You talkin bullshit then kick it with another nigga And I ain't got friends - I got enemies So if they with me, then that means they my brother niggaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless Up!

Look at the nation,

Look at the nation,
that's a crooked smile braces couldn't even straighten!